A Great Surface at a Good Price?
Is it possible to have a great surface at a good price?
It's been busy this summer at equestrianX. The reason for this? We believes a great surface should be achievable at a good price. With this in mind we have provided over 40 surfaces at the start of the summer.
Above is an image of a New Build in Hampshire, which features an xRide/Sand Hybrid solution.
The advantages of xRide on a sand base are as follows..
- Helps create a consistent going
- Excellent Grip for confident equine performance
- Helps bind the sand during settling period (3 months)
- Prevents "super fine" sands from blowing away
- Reduces dust
- Reduces evaporation from the sand during dry periods
- High Freeze Resistance
- Hydrophobic (Water repellent)
- UV stable (Won't degrade like rubber)
- Won't turn the horses legs black
- Unlike Rubber it won't turn the sand into a composite clay like substance.
If you would like more information about xRide as a topper on a New Build or an existing surface check out our quotation form. Or call us on +44 (0)7808 821960